Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hutch Redo

Quick little makeover today. 

 It's not often I get a piece of furniture that needs nothing done to it.  So, I was so happy when this hutch was dropped off and it was in great condition!  A little scuff sanding, a little wood putty for some tiny holes, and she was ready for primer and paint!  Love that. :)








After

I had to take these in my garage because we were having a downpour at the moment. :)  



 Love these knobs that are actually at my local hardware store.  





Happy Weekend Everyone!!!
 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color, and yes, I love those knobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love that the distressed wood coming through matches the top you left natural! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Your finished always look so flawless! And it is a treat when they don't need a ton of repairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa. Amazing is what I thought when I saw the transformation. And I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Lisa. Looks like AS Graphite! Blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put those same knobs on a dresser in my daughters room! I love the way this turned out. My husband and I have been on the hunt for a hutch for a long time! This is exactly what i've been looking for! haha.
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Can't tell if this is black or gray--and I love that. Can you tell me what paint this is and what color?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wich color is it? Is it black or dark grey?

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3