Saturday, September 22, 2012

1st Anniversary and God's Hand

It's officially been a year since I've started this furniture adventure!
Woo hoo!!



  I've had so much fun learning a new skill, but I can honestly say this has been more of a journey about self-discovery than anything else. 

I believe God gives us all gifts and talents and we have the opportunity to waste them or to develop them.  Our talents are different but compliment each other.  We help each other to learn and to grow and we inspire one another, hopefully to be better and to do better.  

I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to create, almost every day, things I think are beautiful.  But, this picture reminded me that God is the Master Creator.  The works of His hands are evident around us every day.   And, personally, I don't think anything compares to the work of the Master's hand!





These last two years have been hard ones for me, and for my family.  I've lost people I love and have had to rediscover me.  I've questioned a lot of things lately, but have always come back to knowing that God lives.  I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who knows me and has directed me to find something He knows helps me feel fulfilled and just makes me happy.  I truly do believe in the tender mercies of the Lord.   

To all of you who have been so supportive, who have encouraged and given so many kind words, I give you a heartfelt 'Thank You!!!'.  This has been a vehicle for me to meet so many wonderful people.  What a blessing!  

My heart is full this morning and I'm going to enjoy this beautiful day with my family!  Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3