Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Detailed Cabinet/Dresser

The second I saw this I knew it had to be mine.  ;)  Some things just grab you like that, don't they?  I'm a sucker for legs and for detail and this little beauty has tons of detail.  I went back and forth between black and white, but remembered how much I loved this vanity and decided on black.  It was in beautiful shape (which doesn't happen too often) and nothing went wrong (which doesn't happen too often!).  Even the DH (who doesn't comment on what I'm doing very often) said this turned out awesome.  Can't think of a better compliment. ;)


 Before




 After














The inside of this cabinet is almost as pretty as the outside.




Lined the drawer inside the cabinet.




 FOR SALE: $215.00
 Dimensions: 39"W x 19"D x 52"H





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3