Friday, February 24, 2012

Repurposed Headboard

Snatched this great little head and foot board from a friend.  Fell in love with how chunky and curvy it was and the great little details.  I've been wanting to turn a headboard into a bench, so I bartered for the services of my handyman and transformed this cute little duo.




Before
Kept the headboard as is and cut the footboard in half



Built the seat and braced the front with an extra board. Had two extra spindles from the footboard, so I used them on the bottom front.




 After



















Would be great for an entry way.

Dimensions: 19.5"D x 42"W x 40"H

SOLD

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. bed bangs against wall

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3